Placa Major in Santanyi
The church of Sant Andreu is located in the 18th century at the Plaça Major. It houses a baroque organ, originally from the Dominican convent in Palma. Many famous organists have already played this instrument, which was built by the famous organ builder Royal Jordi Bosch. From him originate among other things, the organs in the cathedrals of Seville and Murcia. In addition, in the same building complex is the parish church Capella del Roser ("Rosary Chapel") from the 14th century with the ribbed vault. The town hall built in 1902, can also be found on Plaça Major.