Parish Church in Artá
1563 by the Bishop Diego de Arnedo, the construction of a new church, which still exists today, reliant. The actual construction began in 1573, but withdrew ultimately over centuries. The church is built into it partly by removal of masses of earth in the mountain. The apse was completed in 1601.
The cross vault in the late Gothic style was built in several sections. The arch portion between the chapels of the Sacred Heart and Mary Immaculate was completed in 1756. According to an inscription, a third arch was completed in 1789. Through financial contributions of the brothers Francesc and Bartomeu Pujol the remaining vault could be built until 1816th An inscription refers to this. The construction of the church façade was only completed in the 1890s. In 1896 the main facade to a design by B. Ferra. On the side façade in an orientation to the southwest an inscription dated 1813 sundial.